7) Error Prone — Data from cards has to be manually entered into a spreadsheet, so is prone to typos or missed columns. Likely the analysis will be poor quality, incurring a delay in getting it to the right staff to take action! Tellustoday does all the analysis, so you don’t have to, even while the customer is still experiencing your service.
8) No Integration Needed — Many businesses use comment cards as just one of a number of methods to get feedback (others might include the web, or mystery shopping). So now the business needs this data integrated with the others. This means more expense, more time and more error. Tellustoday is one database that receives feedback from all sources, 24/7.
9) Way…..Too Costly— Having comment cards are more expensive than you think. Simply add up the following: designing, printing, distribution, postage, re-printing, collection, inputting, analyzing, correcting, communicating and delay. Tellustoday is more cost effective since it does all this in real-time without error.
10) Wasted Social Media Opportunity — Even if a customer wanted to share something nice about your business they can’t! Guest feedback on comment cards is not connected to social media, and that’s a wasted opportunity! Tellustoday invites only happy customers to post on social media – generating awareness and interest in your business.
11) Way Too Late — Worst of all, an unhappy customer tweets and posts to Facebook/Yelp/Google all before you know it has even happened. No chance to fix the issue, no chance to salvage the customer, and no chance to save your reputation. Tellustoday is in real-time, enabling immediate recovery so the customer no longer needs to vent.
12) Not Actionable — Low feedback scores mean unhappy customers and a reason to defect to a competitor. Comment cards provide too little, too late – and are not connected to the right staff. The business doesn’t know how it is performing so the unhappy customer leaves, never to return. You lose the revenue and your reputation. Tellustoday delivers alerts to the right staff in real-time whenever there is an issue, so they can take action and salvage the customer.