- Information We Receive
Any information we receive about you (which we refer to as your “Personal Information”) is comprised of Registration Information, Feedback Information, Use Information and Derived Information:
- “Registration Information” is information you are required to provide to register with us when purchasing products or services or otherwise according to the provisions at our web site. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email and other contact information, as well as information regarding your use of our products and services. We do not make any Registration Information public. You may update your Registration Information at any time, and you agree to keep your Registration Information current at all times while your account is active.
- “Feedback Information” is information you submit through our web site, phone or submit to us through our products and services, regarding our requests for comments regarding our customers or third parties, including the metadata relating to that information.
- “Use Information” includes:
(i) Information we receive from the computer, mobile phone or other device you use to access our web site, which may include your IP address and other information regarding your computer, internet service, the browser you use, and the pages of our web site that you visit, and other activities while visiting our web site or using our products and services, including tracking your activity at each page of our web site;
(ii) information we receive from you through our web site or otherwise in connection with our request for comments or feedback on third parties;
(iii) information we receive from you as you request documents or files via our products and services
(iv) information we may receive from advertisers and other third parties when you click on advertisements or links to third party websites at our web site, including the pages you visit, your activity on those pages and your purchases or other transactions with those third parties.
4. “Derived Information” is information that we create by combining and/or analyzing some or all of Your Personal Information.
What We Do With the Information We Receive
- We use Registration Information to manage your account and your activities at our website. We also use your email address to contact you regarding your account.
- Feedback Information will be provided to our customers and third parties in the form you provide as well as in excerpted, aggregated and anonymized forms. We may also use Feedback Information in our advertising, marketing and other communications
- We may send general information regarding our web site and our products and services to our customers, to the public or to targeted groups based on Derived Information.
- We may use your Personal Information to determine which emails and notices we send to you, including emails and notices regarding opportunities relating to our web site and our products and services (we refer to these emails as “Solicitations”). You may opt out of Solicitations via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and then you may opt in again with a request at the same email address. We may share your email address or other Registration Information with third parties with which we contract for the purpose of providing you with Solicitations we think may be of interest to you, unless you opt out at the Opt-Out Link.
- We use Information and Derived Information to determine those emails and notices to send to you, and we may use Personal Information to tailor for you our web site pages and content you view when you access them.
- We use your Personal Information to manage our web site and our products and services, to improve our business and provide new web site and product and service features, and otherwise to manage our business, but without disclosing your Registration Information except as necessary for such purposes. We will disclose Personal Information as we are required to do by applicable law, and may disclose Personal Information when requested by law enforcement authorities.
- We may “de-identify” your Personal Information by removing your name, telephone number, address and other information that could be used to identify you.
What Happens to Information You Share With Others
- Authentication: to identify you as you visit different pages of our website and use various features of our products and services.
- Security: to enable or support security features of our web site and our products and services.
- Advertising: to help us deliver advertisements to you that are more relevant to you
- Website Features: various features of our web site may depend upon the information stored in our cookies to perform properly.
- Performance: to help us provide a better user experience, such as helping information load faster into your browser and respond faster to your inputs.
- Analytics and Research: tracking your use and activities both on and off our website to enable us to improve our communications with you and to tailor your experience, such as features of web site pages, advertisements and Solicitations provided to you.
- You may block our cookies, but then you may not be able to use certain features of our web site and products and services.
Terminating Your Account
Email: email@example.com – Mailing Address: 11307 NW College Dr, Portland, OR 97229